Postpartum Doula Services
Nurturing you so you can nurture your family
You did it! After all of the preparation for this little one (or ones), you are finally coming home with your arms full and heart swelling with pride! Now what? Truth be told, many families prepare heavily for their births, leaving very little time to consider their postpartum experience. Family and friends may visit, but no one is there to take care of you and your needs as as new parent. Whether you're realizing your need for an extra set of experienced hands during pregnancy, or you've been home for a few weeks or months already, it's never too late to hire! Postpartum doulas delight in making your transition into parenthood easier. How do we do that?
- Meal preparation/meal planning
- Light cleaning
- Running errands for you
- Coming along with you as you learn how to run errands with a newborn/child
- Infant care
- Hands on support and education
- Confidence building of the family unit
- Postpartum depression assessment and referrals
- Helping with the physical recovery after birth
- Sibling care
- Implementing positive sleep habits
- Navigating multiples
- Helping with sleep deprivation
- Offering Gentle Sleep Shaping for those interested
- Our services end when you're ready for them to end (newborn through 2 years of age)
- and much, much more!
The Birth Haven offers day time and night time services in a multitude of packages to accommodate your individualized needs. Need a listening ear, someone who fully supports all of your parenting choices and philosophies, and an extra set of hands so you can be the best you? We're here to help!
Investing in your post baby experience with our qualified professionals starts at $25 per hour