Placenta Services FAQ
What makes your services different from what others offer?
- All persons offering this service through The Birth Haven have been properly trained and certified through Placenta Prep- the leading training organization on proper and safe encapsulation methods.
- We abide by OSHA guidelines for sanitizing and safety.
- All persons offering this service through The Birth Haven are certified yearly in blood borne pathogens.
- Proper sanitizing of all equipment is strictly followed for your safety and wellbeing.
- Our process ensures you are receiving your placenta- no possibility of a mix up occurring.
- Our process decreases risk of contamination and foreign bacteria in your capsules.
- Our methods far exceed any standards set forth in the industry of placenta encapsulation.
How can I learn more?
Please join us for our free and informative MaterniTEA class or contact us for more information. We'd love to chat with you or send some information through the mail!